This Give away is in collaboration with Hiver. One winner will receive two electronic vouchers which can be redeemed on the Hiver website for two places on the rural bee keeping experience at Albourne Estate, Sussex. Winner will arrange a date for their experience via the Hiver website. Vouchers are valid for 12 months. Winner must be able to make their own way to Albourne Estate, no transport or accommodation is included in the prize. ProperFoodie reserves the right to select an alternative winner if the these conditions are not met. Full details of the prize and how vouchers are redeemed can be found here.
Hiver will provide the winner with printable vouchers, prior to Christmas 2018, if you require this to be given as a gift.
Fill in your name and email address or login with Facebook in the Rafflecopter widget below, then enter by one of the 4 ways that will be displayed in this widget. Entry only requires you to complete 1 of the 4 options.
Please note I will contact the winner by the email provided or via their primary Facebook email if logged in by Facebook. (if you no longer have access to your Facebook email, then please log in with your name and email.)
The winners name will be posted below and on Facebook after the closing date. Good Luck!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You cannot enter after the closing date of 14th December 2018
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
- This give away is sponsored by Hiver and the prize is a pair of vouchers to be redeemed within 12 month for 2 tickets for the Hiver Rural Experience at Albourne Estate, Sussex.
- Winner will arrange a date for their experience via the Hiver website. Vouchers are valid for 12 months. Winner must be able to make their own way to Albourne Estate, no transport or accommodation is included in the prize. ProperFoodie reserves the right to select an alternative winner if the these conditions are not met.
- The vouchers will be provided to the winner by Hiver.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and ProperFoodie reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters discretion.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents. The prize can only be taken at the Albourne Estate in Sussex.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received, via the Rafflecopter software.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email or Facebook (using the details provided at entry) within two days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to acknowledge the notification and confirm they are happy for their name and email to be passed on to Hiver.
- The winners name will be posted below and on Facebook after the closing date.
- If ProperFoodie cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time; or (ii) the winner does not confirm details can be passed to Hiver, within two days of notification, ProperFoodie reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the competition and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- ProperFoodie accepts no responsibility for arrangements of the prize once Hiver have sent the vouchers to the winner.
- By entering any of ProperFoodie’s online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name published below and on Facebook should you win the prize.
- Entrants details will only be used for ProperFoodie to make contact should the entrant be selected as the winner. At no point now or in the future will entrants details be passed on to a third party.