This Give away is in collaboration with Vale of Mowbray. One winner will receive a Vale of Mowbray pork pie hamper, delivered by Vale of Mowbray. Please note that due to the nature of the prize needing refrigeration, the hamper can only be delivered to a Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Greater Manchester or Lancashire address. ProperFoodie reserves the right to select an alternative winner if the these conditions are not met.
Vale of Mowbray will aim to deliver the prize before Christmas 2018, assuming a quick response time from the winner once notified.
Fill in your name and email address or login with Facebook in the Rafflecopter widget below, then enter by one of the 4 ways that will be displayed in this widget. Entry only requires you to complete 1 of the 4 options.
Please note I will contact the winner by the email provided or via their primary Facebook email if logged in by Facebook. (if you no longer have access to your Facebook email, then please log in with your name and email.)
The winners name will be posted below and on Facebook after the closing date. Good Luck!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You cannot enter after the closing date of 14th December 2018
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
- This give away is sponsored by Vale of Mowbray and the prize is a hamper of Vale of Mowbray Pork Pies.
- Due to the nature of the prize needing refrigeration, we can only deliver the hamper to a Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Greater Manchester or Lancashire address. ProperFoodie reserves the right to select an alternative winner if the these conditions are not met.
- The Hamper will be delivered by Vale of Mowbray.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and ProperFoodie reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters discretion.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents. The prize can only be delivered to a Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Greater Manchester or Lancashire address.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received, via the Rafflecopter software.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email or Facebook (using the details provided at entry) within two days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered. Postal details will be passed on to Vale of Mowbray for delivery to be arranged.
- The winners name will be posted below and on Facebook after the closing date.
- If ProperFoodie cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time; or (ii) the winner does not return details of a postal address within two days of notification ProperFoodie reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the competition and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- ProperFoodie accepts no responsibility for damage to the prize.
- By entering any of ProperFoodie’s online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name published below and on Facebook should you win the prize.
- Entrants details will only be used for ProperFoodie to make contact should the entrant be selected as the winner. At no point now or in the future will entrants details be passed on to a third party.