Plum and Rhubarb Crumble
Easy rhubarb crumble, bursting with sticky caramelised fruit and finished with a traditional crispy crumble topping.
Plums and rhubarb were just meant to be together when it comes to a crumble. One balances out the other & they roast down into a deliciously sticky filling.
– 175g/1.4 cups plain flour
– 100g/0.44 cups cold butter cubed
– 250g/1.52 cups plums de-stoned and sliced
– 450g/3.69 cups rhubarb washed and chopped
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger
– ½ teaspoon mixed spice
– 150g/0.75 cups Demerara sugar for the filling
– 50g/0.25 cups Demerara sugar for the crumble
For the full recipe and step by step images visit:
or swipe up now!