Nutritionist, chef, food photographer and stylist
Debbie Jones RNutr, MSc
ProperFoodie brings together and streamlines home cooking, healthy eating and the enjoyment of food. Recipes are created around a balanced and nutritious diet and are all presented on a user-friendly platform.
To work with Debbie: please contact by email:
- Recipe development
- Nutritional analysis carried by a qualified nutritionist using the McCance and Widdowson database
- Food photography and styling
- Sponsored posts, reviews and giveaways
- Food and cookery demonstrations
- Food related product reviews
- Freelance article publications
- Guest blog posts
Food Photography: click here to see my photography page
I produce, cook and photograph my recipes from scratch as well as producing and editing recipe videos, and providing full nutritional analysis for each dish. I pride myself in providing my audience with nutritionally balanced, easy to cook recipes and will always go that extra mile to ensure that the end product fits my original specification. For more examples of my work and videos see my social media and YouTube channels:
Examples of previous editorial work:
ProperFoodie was set up in 2015 by Debbie Jones; a Nutritionist, Health Researcher, Chef and Photographer. The ProperFoodie blog showcases Debbie’s best recipes, which are nutritious, full of flavour and easy to recreate at home. Many of the recipes are designed to fit in with a healthy lifestyle with the odd sweet treat here and there to help keep that balance just right. Please get in touch for further info, media kit, generic business proposal and prices.
- Shortlisted for ‘Best Food Vlogger’ in Northern Blog Awards 2018 – Winners to be announced Sept 18
- Shortlisted for ‘Bring home the harvest’ category for Pink Lady Food Photography Awards 2018
- 3rd place in the wine category for Pink Lady Food Photography Awards 2017
- Winner of ‘Best Foodie Blog’ in the Northern Blog Awards 2017
Past Brand Partnerships
I have published nutrition articles and recipes in several UK magazines including Free From Heaven and Vegan Food and Living. I have also worked with numerous brands to develop recipes, produce recipe videos, photograph food, carry out nutritional analysis, cook for live audiences, and provide product reviews and blog content.